14th Annual ISASS Conference
April 30 - May 2, 2014 - Miami Beach, Florida
The ISASS 2014 Annual Meeting will be a great opportunity for industry professionals and exhibitors to network and view a large collection of products and services for our industry. Let’s not forget the fantastic education sessions and speakers lined up along with of course a wonderful location and venue. Get ready for a GREAT meeting! Now more than ever it is important that we gather together as spine surgeons and take advantage of this opportunity to learn not just from others from our own country but from those around the globe. We look forward to welcoming you to THE premier spine surgery focused conference. We look forward to welcoming you to Miami Beach!Register
CCJR 2014 Spring Meeting
May 18 - 21, 2014 - Las Vegas, Nevada
Open to orthopaedic surgeons, residents, nurses, and members of the orthopaedic and allied health industries.
- Hemi and total shoulder arthroplasty use has dramatically increased and is attributed to improvements in instrumentation, design modularity, and surgical technique.
- Both hip and knee reconstruction have evolved into mature sciences and are seen to be dependent on a triad of design, patient factors, and technical proficiency to achieve clinical longevity.
- This meeting will focus on both primary and revision outcomes, surgical approaches, new materials, and design as well as address problems of fixation, bone deficiency, instability, trauma, and infection for hip, knee, and shoulder replacement.
- An assemblage of contemporary thought leaders will probe the boundaries of these problems and offer solutions for joint pathologies where arthroplasty is indicated.
- Plenary commentary, didactic clinical reports, technique videos, debate, case challenges, and live surgery define the formats of presentation, which provide an optimal learning opportunity for orthopaedic surgeons and other allied professionals involved in joint reconstruction.
The Current Concepts Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
State of Spine Surgery: A Think Tank - 11th Annual Symposium
June 25 - 28, 2014 - Los Cabos, Mexico
The Spine Technology and Educational Group Organization is a scientific and educational organization whose purpose is to promote and support scientific research and education in the field of spinal disorders. The educational activities of the organization are designed to provide a forum for exchange and development of information between surgeons, researchers, educators, and developers of innovative spinal technologies including arthroplasty, biologics, minimal access procedures, and motion sparing technologies that leads to the most advanced and effective treatment of patients with spinal disorders.
Directors: Frank M. Phillips, M.D. Todd J. Albert, M.D. Alex R. Vaccaro, M.D.,Ph.D.
This symposium explores current and controversial issues in spinal care with extensive discussion and interaction between the outstanding faculty and participants. The “Cabo Meeting” has gained a reputation as one of the most innovative, relevant and educational gatherings of spine surgeons and other stakeholders in spine care.Register
European Orthopaedic Research Society - 22nd Annual Meeting
July 2 - 4, 2014 - Nantes, France
The EORS 2014 22nd Annual Meeting will attract a high level of specialists, front-line researchers, surgeons and decision makers interested in discovering the latest
developments in orthopaedic research. Prestigious keynote speakers will share their advances and views in the fields of total joint replacement, biomechanics, traumatology, imaging, regenerative medicine, biomaterials as well as osteoimmunology, therapy of bone cancers and translational research from bench to the clinic. Meeting to be held at the La Cité Event Center, Nantes, France.
21st International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques (IMAST)
July 16 - 19, 2014 - Valencia, Spain
IMAST gathers leading spine surgeons, innovative research and the most advanced spine technologies in an international forum. For three days, surgeons from around the world will discuss, debate and demonstrate new spine techniques to help each other improve patient care. Course highlights include:
- Topics focus on new and advanced techniques in treating scoliosis, trauma, tumors, and degenerative diseases;
- Updates in spine technology, including motion-sparing devices, nucleus replacements, and biologics;
- Equal emphasis on cervical and lumbar degenerative; tumor, trauma, infection and iatrogenic; pediatric and adult deformity;
- Interactive format, including expert roundtable discussions, complication series, debates and Instructional Course Lectures with expert lecturers;
- 160+ scientific papers and E-Posters;
- 40+ exhibits and Hands-On Workshops by the world’s leading spine companies;
- Podium presentations are 4-minutes in length and podium point presentations are 2-minutes in length;
- Continuing Medical Education credits.
Online registration for the 21st IMAST is encouraged. However, delegates may also register by completing and mailing or faxing the Registration Form. All registrations will be confirmed via email. If you do not receive a confirmation within two weeks of submission, please contact the Scoliosis Research Society at +1-414-289-9107, or firstname.lastname@example.org.Register
NASS 2014 Summer Spine Meeting
July 23 - 26, 2014 - Amelia Island, Florida
The Summer Spine Meeting will feature symposia, point/counterpoint debates and case-based presentations on the most essential and timely medical and surgical topics encountered by spine practitioners today. The North American Spine Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.Register
Scoliosis Research Society 49th Annual Conference & Meeting
September 10 - 13, 2014 - Anchorage, Alaska
The Scoliosis Research Society Annual Meeting & Course is a forum for the realization of the Society’s mission and goals, to foster the optimal care of all patients with spinal deformities. Presentations at the Annual Meeting & Course are given by leading experts in the field and have value for health care professionals who treat spinal deformities at all levels and in all ages. Over 125 papers will be presented on an array of topics, including adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, growing spine, kyphosis, adult deformity, trauma, neuromuscular scoliosis and tumors.
- Held in the US, and outside the US every third year
- Approximately 1,300 attendees
- The latest and greatest scientific research, methods and techniques in spinal deformity
- 2.5 – day program plus Pre-Meeting Course, including podium papers, Half-Day Courses, Lunchtime Symposiums and E-Posters.
- Podium presentations are 4 minutes in length
- Minimum 2-year follow-up required for abstract submissions, except those submitted to the Innovative Methods category
NASS 29th Annual Meeting
November 12 - 15, 2014 - San Francisco, California
NASS is a distinguished leader in advancing quality multidisciplinary spine care. What makes NASS a leader? We are not just another medical organization, but rather a league of spine specialists with a passion to help spine care providers and patients by fostering quality, evidence based and ethical spine care. We are uniquely multidisciplinary in our spine care services, membership and outreach.Register